Website by Jerry "Buz" Sawyer © 2013 - 2017
This is the #1 question people ask. So here it is...a class that prepares you with the knowledge to choose the right firearm for you and your various situations not ony for your first firearm, but also for firearms you choose in the future.
The class covers:
- Ammunition & Specifications
- Shotguns - Breach, Pump Action, Semi-Auto, Bullpup
- Rifles - Bolt Action, Semi-Auto
- Carbines - Rifle Cartridge & Pistol Cartridge
- Pistols - Pocket .22LR to .50 S&W
- Revolvers - .22LR to .410 Shotshell
The PowerPoint presentation includes:
Class dates on are the Calendar
Class size is limited so register now!
Class is approximately 2 - 2.5 hours
Fee is $25 per person
- There will be trainee participation and handling of firearms & ammunition
- Each trainee receives an illustrated class book and a certificate upon completion.