Florida Concealed Carry License
This is a NON-SHOOTING course
NO LIVE AMMUNITION ALLOWED IN CLASS
If you are not sure if you are eligible, click on Preliminary Eligibility
Determination link above.
This course is designed specifically to qualify a Florida resident for a
concealed firearm carry license whether they currently own a firearm or not.
This course satisfies state requirements of Florida Statute 2015 Chapter 790.06
for Florida Concealed Weapons and Firearms License.
Recommended future courses: FFT Pistol Basic Shooting from Holster,
NRA Basic Pistol Shooting
- Class Handouts
- Florida CCW application form & fingerprint card
- Copy of FSS 790 (Includes 790.06 Concealed Carry)
- Firearm Safe Handling course completion certificate
Class instruction includes:
- Detailed instruction using PowerPoint presentation and other training aids
- Learning the NRA & Cooper's Rules for Firearm Safety
- Student participation with hands on safety training using real firearms & dummy ammo
- Student demonstration of proper and safe firearm handling using dummy ammo
- Instruction on completing the Florida Concealed Weapon & Firearm application.
Minimum Class size: 2 - (min. 5 people & will bring class to your location on your preferred date/time)
Maximum Class size: 15
Course is approx. 2 to 2.5 hrs. (depending on class size)
Course Fee: $55