This class is a combination of two individual classes:
- The "Florida Concealed Carry" class and the "Pistol Basic Shooting from Holster."
Click on "Download Details" above to learn more. There are only 5 pages.
- This course includes live fire training at a private training site
- This course satisfies the requirement for the Florida Concealed Carry License.
- First is the CCW class from 9:30 am to Noon lunch break.
- The Basic Pistol from Holster class begins 1:00pm and should end around 4:00 - 4:30pm.
The morning CCW class is NOT a shooting class but the afternoon Pistol Basic Shooting class IS a shooting class.
- You must bring your own revolver or pistol that you intend to carry concealed.
- Bring ammunition (100 rounds minimum, 200 preferred) NO +P or magnum loads.
- Eye protection, hearing protection
- You must bring a holster you intend to use for your conceal carry OR purse you intend to contain your firearm.
- Each trainee will receive 2 certificates for each class.
- Maximum number of trainees will be five (5) to ensure adequate personal attention.
- Individuals must register for this combination class on the registration page.
- Upon registration a confirmation email will be sent including driving directions and other pertinent information.
- Each trainee will receive via email, a waiver of liability form that must be signed to participate.
The classes taken individually cost $55 for the "Concealed Carry" class and $110 for the "Pistol Shooting from Holster" class, so by taking both classes the same day you enjoy a $20 savings.
See each class description for more details and requirements. Download the details at top of this page.
Course Length: Approximatel 5 hours total
Course Fee: $145.00
Website by Jerry "Buz" Sawyer © 2013 - 2017